RITEQ Workforce Manager offers a multitude of options for the capture of employee work and break times, enabling use from a variety of different time capture devices:
Touch Screen Kiosk
Keep managers focused on managing
Managers can proactively manage their teams using real-time data showing who has clocked in and who is late, providing an overview of the whole workforce across multiple sites. Notifications keep managers informed so they can take appropriate action at the appropriate time, fill schedules at short notice or ensure compliance with break rules or overtime protocol.
Remove the need for manual timekeeping or input into payroll systems, to streamline time capture and reduce inaccuracy. Direct feed in to your payroll combats favouritism while minimising the margin for error.
RITEQ WFM Time & Attendance passes approved timesheets into the Award Interpreter to automatically calculate and aggregate hours and units as well as provide accurate labour costs and ensure compliance to statutory regulations. Detailed Time & Attendance reporting includes tardiness, exception and costing.
Easily set-up exception rules and thresholds at every level within the system, allowing control by site, department and even down to the individual employee level. This ensures that supervisors and managers are only dealing with a small number of approvals, as most are automatically tracked by the system, keeping time spent to a minimum.
Put an end to cumbersome and inaccurate tracking and processing of employee timesheets and absence management by:
- Ensuring managers only deal with a small number of exceptions
- Providing consistent grace periods and rounding rules
- Alerting and highlighting issues around compliance to statutory regulations
- Allocating and splitting worked time across the correct cost centres and shift types
- Allocating and splitting worked time across projects, tasks and even customers
- Factoring in charge out rates for client/customer invoicing while providing real-time visibility and control of labour cost
- Allowing full control of rounding rules and tolerance setting across different areas and roles of the business
- Alerting managers when an employee is due a break, or going into unplanned overtime